MSA V-Gard® White Class E Polyethylene Slotted Hard Cap With Fas-Trac® Suspension has self-adjusting crown straps which offers comfortable protection. Slots are designed to work with MSA accessories which assure compliance with both the helmet, accessory and polyethylene shell provides tremendous impact protection. Cap finds its applications in agriculture, asbestos abatement, chemical, construction, electric utility, hazardous materials, mining, nuclear, oil and gas paper and pulp, sand blasting, sanding and grinding, water/wastewater, welding, general industry, HVAC, confined space, food processes, painting and utilities. This ANSI type I cap can be customized with imprinting and striping and meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005 standards.
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
- Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Hardhats with reverse donning logo may be worn backwards without voiding approvals
- Custom imprinting and striping available
- Four suspension options
- Head sizes 6 1/2 - 8"
- ANSI Z89.1 2009 ; CSA Z94.1 2005