9' Twin-leg with aluminum rebar hook lifeline connectors
DuraTech® Personal Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL's) are uniquely designed for applications where sharp and abrasive leading edges commonly present additional fall hazards beyond typical at-height concerns.
- Proprietary integrated dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction.
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability.
- For overhead anchorage and up to 5' below the user's D-ring.
- Exclusive energy absorber design and placement limits user back discomfort.
- 9' working length for users weighing up to 310 lbs max.
- Calibrated internal braking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up.
- Meets ANSI Z359.11 LE Class B and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 standards.