18" Leading Edge D-Ring Extender
D-Ring Extenders are designed to facilitate connecting to the dorsal D-Ring of the Full Body Harness. When used in conjunction with a Full Body Harness, the D-Ring Extender may be used as part of a Personal Fall Arrest System only if it is used in combination with other suitable fall arrest sub-system components.
- Extender provides improved over the shoulder reach for connection of self-retracting lifelines and lanyards.
- Assembly features steel thimbles and swaged aluminum ferrules.
- Ideally suited for use with Leading Edge self-retracting lifelines and lanyards.
- Leading Edge testing performed under Z359.14-2014 guidelines for 0.005" sharp edge.
- 18" length features rugged 1/4" galvanized steel cable.
- Meets ANSI Standards Z359.11-2014, Z359.3-2017 and OSHA 1926.502.
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for dorsal D-Ring connection.